Monday, February 12, 2007

Zierath Alliance

I am very blessed. I have a lot of good, talented friends who believe in what I am doing. It is wonderful to have people to bounce ideas off of and who get excited in my created worlds.

I have so much that I am working on. For Castle Zierath, I have two novels mostly written, and have been working on a third for about a year and a half. Having troubles finishing, but it's coming along.


I have hundreds of pictures that I've drawn or others have drawn for me, and I then scan and paint. Here's an example by one of my very talented former students. This is one of the last ones that I have finished painting.











I need to create a schedule for myself and then stick to it. I'm thinking of a schedule kind of like this:
Monday Nights: City of Heroes Night first with Griffin (and Raven, eventually) and then with Meta Forces.
Tuesday Nights: Work on writing and editing Castle Zierath novels.
Wednesday Nights: Work on Webpage and Writing Guidelines. Then play City of Heroes with the Cult of Mu.
Thursday Nights: Write in CZ novels, and then watch CSI live.
Friday Nights: Work on artwork
Saturdays: When home: Work on something CZ way for at least an hour somehow.
Sundays: When home: Work on something CZ way for at least an hour somehow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home