Friday, January 19, 2007

Jean's Ordination

It's going to be a fun weekend for me. I'm heading up to the Twin Cities this weekend. I'm really looking forward to it. We get to stay with my college buddy and his family. His two boys have superhero questions for me; that'll be fun.

The main reason we're going to be heading north is so we can go to our friend Jean's ordination. It should be interesting. She's going to be ordained in a fairly non-traditional church (it would have to be because of her sexual orientation). This has been a dream of hers for several years. We were in on some of the conversations as she chose to go this route. I find her very brave and I'm very glad we're going to be able to make her ordination.

I'll also be visiting Griffin on the way home. I'm looking forward to watching a little football with him. Maybe he'll forgive me for teasing him about missing the City of Heroes double xp weekend next weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home