Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Winnie the Pooh


This week end I am in our community theater production of Winnie the Pooh. I am Pooh Bear. I've enjoyed this children's show quite a bit. The way we have it set up is we cast it in August, have one rehearsal in October, two in November, and then three weeks in December, one of them being 6 hour a day rehearsals during the X-mas week. (this schedule works well for students and teachers). We have rehearsal every night this week, and then a performance on Friday night, a Saturday matinee, and then a Saturday night performance.

I do enjoy the stage.

We're going to be doing The Odd Couple this coming spring...I'm going to try out for it, and I hope I get Felix or Oscar. I just don't know which I want more...

2 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Blogger Heidicrafts said...

You look great, tiddley-pom.

 
At 6:20 AM, Blogger The Lord of Castle Zierath said...

Why, thank you. I was humming and thinking...And Eating Honey...
Honey...
hmmmm...
Isn't it funny how a bear likes honey...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home