Sunday, January 14, 2007

Castle Zierath the Serial

Greetings from Castle Zierath!

I have some exciting news! I am going to publish my novels over the web as an e-book serial.

Go to castlezierath.org, and then click on the Castle Zierath novel button. It will take you to the novel page where you can purchase a subscription to the book. You will then find a shopping cart where that uses Paypal and credit cards. Just about every Sunday, I’ll email out the most recent chapter. The Castle Zierath website will be updated with characters for each chapter as a glossary reference.

If you do not wish to use the internet to purchase the novel but still want to purchase the novel, you can send me a letter and a check for $15 (+7% sales tax in Iowa). I only have credit card capability through Paypal.

As of right now, the cost of mailing out a paper copy each month is prohibitively expensive.

Also, if you want the novel as a whole, there is also a button for that. The whole novel will be delivered over email on December 30th, 2007.

Also available for a limited time– the first Castle Zierath t-shirt. Going to be putting in an order for t-shirts in early February, so order them now!

Please, spread the word. I know many of you are not Sci-Fi/Fantasy fans, but you know some. Let those friends know, and direct them to my site.

3 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger Raven's Path said...

Very nice LZ. I will have to think about how to do it? Did you check out iuniverse.com? They have a number of packages and are print on demand. I know someone that did it and the quality it pretty good. They are owned the Big Bookstore Chain and you can order the book from any of their stores, and in some cases get them in local BBC.

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger The Lord of Castle Zierath said...

Actually, sending out personalized pdf files is my plan...although I need to take a look at iuniverse.com.

 
At 5:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I will be byuing it which ever way you end up going.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home