Friday, May 04, 2007

Statesman's Task Force and other notes



Last night, I played City of Heroes. Issue 9 came out, and I wanted to take a stab at Statesman's Task Force. A Task Force is a series of adventures that you must finish with the same group of people without any side adventures.




I took the role of leader, which, believe it or not, I'm reticent to do with groups of people I don't know. We had a good mix: I had Mithril Zeta, my tank who absorbs massive amounts of damage. We had a scrapper and two blasters for serious damage, two radiation controllers for the weakening of villain defenses, and two defenders who were incredible healers.




For the first couple of missions we did really well. We defeated five arch villains in about an hour and a half. Then we lost our scrapper and one of our blasters. We went to a place where we had to destroy 88 vines that attack you back, and the regrow. We just couldn't do enough damage to them fast enough, so we didn't finish it. I was very bummed. It was a good group; refreshing to work with a group who really know their toons very well.

I really do want a chance to complete the Task Force (albeit with another group). Mithril Zeta really wants the chance to pound on Cap'n Mako and Lord Recluse (but not at the same time!)

On another note, I have been working on my drawings, and have joined 'deviantArt', so if you want to see some of my current work, take a look at it here.
Also, I have pictures of my show The Odd Couple up on Facebook. A good time was had by all.


3 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is your user name on DeviantART so I can search on all your work?

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger The Lord of Castle Zierath said...

Mithril Zeta

 
At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home