Monday, April 30, 2007

ARRRG! Computer Crash!

Having a computer crash is very frustrating. The hard drive of my laptop crashed. I have to admit that I suspected something like that may happen. When the techies added an internal Wireless connection, I started having some troubles. I went and thought I backed everything up, and then they came in to fix it, and within a week my computer actually crashed.

They've been able to recover some of my hard drive, and I have the back-ups.

I missed some irreplaceable pictures. Pictures of my 40th birthday party, 2007 Christmas, my Winnie the Pooh Pictures (thank goodness I have those saved on Facebook), and other miscellaneous pictures I'm not sure of what we're missing now. Which really sucks.

I'm a little ticked off. Can you tell?

2 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, Blogger Raven's Path said...

You don't have luck with hard drives do you? Isn't this your second one to go?

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger The Lord of Castle Zierath said...

The first one was my hard drive for my desktop. This one was my laptop. My previous laptops also have had issues, but usually after 3-4 years of constant use. This was nothing like the big computer crash of 1999, when I lost my honeymoon pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home