Monday, October 16, 2006

Writing

What have I been writing recently. Well, let me tell you...

I have been editing The Basalt Mace - book II of my trilogy. I'm partway into chapter one, and have done some major re-writing. I think I've added at least four pages of description. That's one thing I've noticed about my writing. I was so anxious to get to the story, I left out a lot of description and character development. Which is backwards. I'm afraid that means book II and book III are actually just outlines for what is going on...arrg.

I've been writing the first draft of Book III The Stone Dees. The chapter I just finished was a chapter featuring Ka'Senne, my wife. The chapter I've just started on starts with Baron Kunce and Baron Smehren, as seen through a different character's eyes. The chapter starts with some nice banter between the two. I think you guys will like it.

I've been editing together a CoH forum - The Whitmoore Apartments. I've got the first storyarc compiled. I just have to edit it's a bit more readable, and then need to get it approved. Heheh.

I've been writing a bit as Detective Frost and Ka'Senne in the Whitmoore Apartments, as Aqualos in the Blakmoore Safehouse, and Newton's Apple and Azurus Rigason in the Two Six, but most of my writing this round has been heading towards Paragon University. My mastermind villain Erik Gregory Winslow has a serious vengeance plan going, and trying to get all the pieces in place is quite something. I'm having fun with it, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home