Monday, September 18, 2006

Castle Zierath

Scott laughes at himself for a moment. "Why am I doing a blog?" he asks himself.

Because it seems to be an easy way to keep in touch with other people.

"Ah," he responds. And now I'm sounding a bit like a multiple personality victim. Heh.

Well, what can you expect in this blog. Well, let's see. Life Updates. Castle Zierath Updates. City of Heroes/Villains Updates. Upward Bound Updates. What-I've-Been-Reading Updates. Not to mention the occasional rants.

Hope you enjoy.

Scott Z

2 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

Welcome to the blogosphere.
The Raven's Path led me here.

I'm the sister of one of your college chums.

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger The Lord of Castle Zierath said...

Glad to be here, and glad to meet you, heidi. Raven's Path is a great guy. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home