Monday, October 09, 2006

Happy Birthday to me

Happy Birthday to me.

Turned 40. Baffles the mind, doesn't it. I have to admit, I was rather mopey all day yesterday. Was in complete denial. I'm much better now. It's just another day, and I certainly don't feel 'wiser.'

There were a number of things I promised myself I was going to do by the time I turned 40.

One was to finally get my first novel off to a publisher. Done. Sent out on Friday.


Two was to update my Castle Zierath and City of Heroes webpages. Done today.



Three was to make to start selling my Castle Zierath shirts. Done today. On the updated website! Ta-Daa!

So, please go to castlezierath.org to take a look at the updates and the t-shirts. I hope you decide to get one or fifty or so.

So, Happy birthday to me. :)

5 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Congrats on getting all that accomplished. I forgot you were the same year as my sister. She turned 40 this past Saturday. I will check out the updated website as soon as I get a chance. Maybe after logging out of CoH tonight.

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Raven's Path said...

Happy Birthday dude! And congrats on getting the manuscript sent out! That is huge step. Have fun in Paragon tonight. Talk to you soon.

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Heidicrafts said...

I think that I am that sister. Hi, Griffin.

Yeah, I celebrated turning 40 by having an art event. It's here.

I am a firm believer that one should celebrate in a way that reflects the celebrated. Well done, Mr. Zierath.

 
At 5:26 AM, Blogger The Lord of Castle Zierath said...

Thank you all for the birthday wishes! It was a good birthday. Getting the webpages done, being taken out to eat, talking to family on the phone, and playing lots of City of Heroes. Can't go wrong with that. :)

 
At 6:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heidicrafts, you are correct, you are the sister. I go by many names. Here and at Raven's path I am Griffin. Over on your blog I am Goof.

And Lord Z, GREAT CoH night last night. I can't wait till next Monday so we can finish off the story line.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home