Thursday, October 19, 2006

Patterns

You know, patterns and habits are sometimes hard to create and maintain. I had been doing fairly well at updating this blog daily, but I let it slip. Then again. It's so easy to do.

I'm hoping that I can keep things going and re-focus and stick to the pattern I started, but it is so hard.

Kath and I have had a pattern of watching television in the evening. What we want to do is tape the shows and watch them the next day during supper. That way we still have the evening to actually do something.

The thing is, that is a pattern that is going to be hard to do. We've come to like the sit down and watch television evening. And after a day of work, who wants to work more at home.

oh, the joys of home ownership.

Okay, enough rambling. ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home