Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Lil' Z

We went in for the second ultrasound today.

The baby’s head in now about two inches big, which is how big the whole baby was five weeks ago. It’s truly an amazing process. The baby is completely in the normal range for size and weight. We are very happy about that.

We also have pictures. We do not know what sex the baby is. The baby had legs crossed. The technician said that the child was being uncooperative. I just sighed and said we might as well get ready for that.

Ka'Senne is in good shape and good spirits. She is beginning to look a bit pregnant. She’s felt pregnant for quite some time, but, in her own words, is beginning to look like she has an inner tube around her middle. She hasn’t felt the baby moving yet, but I’m sure that is coming.

We, needless to say, are very excited. I’m trying not to be too much the giddy new father, but, heck, that’s what I am…

4 Comments:

At 5:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pictures. Lil' Z looks just like you.

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Raven's Path said...

Ouch! That has to sting! Nice pictures.

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger The Lord of Castle Zierath said...

Hey! Be nice to my child...

...um...

hm.

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger Mr Purple Paul said...

Wow . . . I go google-ing for an old freind (Kathi Ipsen) and find out the most wonderful news about her .. i mean both of you .. i mean all three of you. . .

I still keep our daughter's ultra sound images in my "travel album" so show to freinds and family. . and she'll be 5 yeas old this September. . .

Congrats. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home