Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Future

Ah, the future. What a wonderful subject. What will tomorrow bring? Well, let me tell you what I'm forseeing here for a bit.

This summer: Upward Bound Summer program 2007. We are hoping, striving for, and wrangling money for a four week program (June 17-June 30, July 8-23) with a one day city trip. Reduced staff, reduced students, reduced budget, reduced travel, reduced supplies, but still an Upward Bound summer. The smaller groups will flourish, and we will still reach our students and build a wonderful little community.

Also during the summer, I will be taking at least 1 class at Luther (Introduction to Mass Media), which will take me 4 out of 6 credits towards renewing my teaching license. Also, I will be taking an on-line class for Mandatory Reporting through Area Education Agency 11. I need to find 2 more credits, then.

This fall, who knows. I know Kath will be having a baby in November sometime. Due date the 27th.

I know my first book will be published at some point during the months through Iuniverse. (more details on that as it gets closer).

And I'll writing, drawing, playing and reading to help stay sane. Or at least maintain the level insanity I'm at right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home