Saturday, January 08, 2011

Final Project of my Previous Class

I just realized I had not posted the final image from my previous class. Here it is.

Overall, I am extremely proud of my product. I learned a lot about texturing and surface illusions in computer design. I got some nice shading effects on the pitcher, and then the reflection in the platter especially looks nice. I am going to continue practicing, but I've made some nice progress here.

I have to admit that I did much better in this class than the previous three for two reasons:

1. I decided early on I was going to have fun with this class. a change of attitude can go a long way.

2. The class was well paced. It was not like a full time job working on it. I could actually absorb the information rather than frantically careen from process to process. I really learned.

My next class starts on Monday, and I'll be posting my progress on that class, too.

Oh, yeah, and Happy 2011 to all of you. Just so you know, I've decided that, for me at least, this is the First Year of the Zierath. Look out, world. Here I come.

2 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Blogger Raven's Path said...

Very nice Scott. Excellent job. What is the next class?

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger The Lord of Castle Zierath said...

My next class - starting today - is Advanced 2D Animation. It should be exciting - and a heckuva lotta work. I'll go more into the whole assignment as we go along.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home