Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Textures

My textures class has really trucked along. I am quite pleased with some of the progress I have made in the course.

The first item that we really focused on in the still life was the pitcher. I tried to give it a somewhat Egyptian look and yet at the same time give it a Zierath link. I took an old picture from one of my Castle Zierath adventures (done for my Twin Cities gaming group more than a decade ago. Wow. that long) of Imrhys lords and ladies Zierath, the Karland, Dykstra, Bresky, Sherismith, and Dougiano sealing the corrupt Imrhys Warez into a tomb and put that on the pitcher. I also added my Zierath symbol, the Imrhys symbol, and a Dathrhys symbol to the pot. It's turned out fairly well.

I wasn't completely happy with it, so I started to embellish a little bit with some stripes. I'm hoping to continue embellishing as I have time.

Stay tuned for more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home