Thursday, September 09, 2010

Life Update

Yes, another year and a half has gone by. I'll do a quick catch up.

The Lord of the Castle Zierath:


A. Still working with the Luther College Upward Bound program, now as Assistant Director. Still enjoying my work with my students; they keep me on my toes. More posts about the program and the happenings are coming.

B. Still working on all my Castle Zierath materials. Trying to finish editing Book 1, now called 'Zierath: Lord of the Alliance.' Having troubles letting it out of my hands. I do have a cover for the book. Now I just have to get it out of my hands. I am also working on a 'ziewikirath.com' page. Have it paid for; just have to do it. more individual posts coming about this.

C. Still enrolled at the Art Institute Online. Enjoying it, but it is taking a lot of time and work. I need to become more serious about it again. I have not been happy with my performance in my most recent two classes. More posts coming about this.

D. Still playing City of Heroes. Been enjoying the last update. More posts coming about this, too.

E. Still being a good husband. The Lady of Castle Zierath is currently enrolled at NICC to get her Associate's Degree in Early Childhood Development. She is going to be done in December. She has really enjoyed working with the younger children. I'll be sharing some posts about her here, too.

F. Still being a daddy to a very independent almost three-year-old. I think I'm doing a good job. We're dealing with all those three-year-old issues. You know more posts are going to come about this.

G. Overall, life is good.

More updates to come. On a much more regular basis.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home