Thursday, November 06, 2008

Art Institute of Pittsburgh On-Line

I know something I haven't said yet...

I am actually accepted into the program I wanted to be in - Media Arts and Animation. It's honestly a big relief. I would have hated going through all the classes I've taken so far without really being able to do what I wanted to do!

I have taken many classes now - Drawing, Perspective, Anatomy, Color Theory, Design Theory, and now I'm taking Anatomy for the Animator.

I thought I'd continue sharing some of the drawings I had to do for my Perspective class, which I thought I had done already, but oh, well.

The first that I'll share is one of my living room in a one point perspective. I actually had to go and Photoshop this one because I had troubles with the floor connections.

The second one is of our house in two point perspective. I could tell this was early in my classwork here: I made it much harder than it really needed to be. Everyone else did a really simple house, and I had a porch and so forth. Oye.

The last two pictures are from the 3 point perspective - left, right, and either up or down. These were just kind of fun. I did the Whitmoore Apartment building (from my City of Heroes game) and then a version of ACME Labs, just because it makes me laugh.

I hope you all enjoyed these.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home