Friday, October 17, 2008

Projects, Projects, and More Projects

You know, sometimes life just gets away from you just a little bit. Things that you really enjoy doing, such as writing in a blog, move aside so you can get some other things done, also which you really enjoy.

Projects, projects, and more projects has been the theme for the fall. Those of you who know we well are thinking, 'And this is different from your regular life how exactly?' Wise guys. Yeah, I know I love my project lists and always having something to do (or something to ignore, it feels like sometimes), but I'm feeling very good and optimistic about everything at the moment.

I do have my on-going work projects that I'll mention now: The Upward Bound Newsletter, published monthly. The UB Webpage, published weekly (roughly), and the 2008 Summer Yearbook. I finally finished naming all the pictures now, and only have the city trip to complete. Of course, that's something like 12 pages of material...

The project I'm most proud of finishing on time was the actual writing process of my novel. I said I was going to finish it by August 31st, and I did. There is one chapter I want to go into and edit seriously, and then I need to send it in for editing review, but I am very proud of the progress I've made. I'm about to start compiling book 2, and there are a number of other Castle Zierath projects in the works.

I do have more projects that I'll be sharing in the next could of weeks, but those are the ones that are taking most of my mind power right now.

I am also going to give a Moira update. She's adorable, but I know I'm biased. Here she is with her own glass of water. First time drinking from a big girl cup. Water was everywhere a few moments later...

Moira is also mobile. Major project: babyproofing. Incidentally, she loves scattering DVD boxes, especially Buffy the Vampire slayer, around the TV room.

I'll be posting more regularly again. Ciao!

1 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger Raven's Path said...

Glad you have you back posting in the blogosphere.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home