Friday, February 08, 2008

3 Point Perspective



I realize it's been a while since I wrote about my classes, but the current class is intense and I haven't had time to reminisce.

Any-hoo, the next stage was a three point perspective. I was actually getting the hang of this. I had fun with this one. For my first picture for this assignment, I chose to do the Whitmoore Apartment building from my City of Heroes roleplaying thread. It's a bit simplified, but I'm pretty happy with it.

The other image I had for this was even more fun. I decided to descend into Animaniacs Territory and drew a version of ACMA Labs. Looking up at it. All in all, I had fun with this assignment

2 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Blogger Raven's Path said...

Very nice drawings.

But any-hoo? from an English major? I'm not sure why that is really the only word I can think of thats sets my teeth on edge.

But very nice drawings LZ, keep it up.

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger The Lord of Castle Zierath said...

'thats sets my teeth on edge.'

Allow me a chuckle here....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home