Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Life

Sorry it's been so long since I've written an update. I'm trying to figure out what I should say about September.

Well, I'm on 'Sabbattical' this month. I'm not getting paid, but I'm still going into the office to do some cleaning and other work. We're waiting for the President of the United States to sign the bill that the Legislative Branch has put in front of him. Hopefully October 1st, Upward Bound will be back.

This week I finish up my first two Art Institute classes this Saturday. All in all, it has been a very enjoyable time. It has been pretty intense with the number of papers, comments, and PowerPoint presentations. I'm finishing up Art History and a Study Skills course. My next two classes start October 1 and are Drawing and Perspective. I'm happy about one thing for sure: I already have one of the text books for Drawing. 'Drawing on the Right Side of the Mind.'

I have been re-writing my novel again. This time I should actually get it done. I've been writing some new material, editing some old chapters, and should have it to IUniverse by October 1.

This weekend, I am tearing up a floor and laying a new one down, and then covering it with laminate flooring. Oooo, fun.

I'll another story in the next couple of days. All about cocoa butter.

1 Comments:

At 6:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. Let's hope you are back working by October. I know I heard a bit of the cocoa butter story, but I am looknig forward to more details.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home