Saturday, March 19, 2011

Introduction to Digital Compositing, part 3

Working with Adobe After Effects is getting easier. I am really beginning to learn some of the tricks. This video is a lot of fun. It took a while to make it work, and you can still see where the various pieces of footage are cut together, but this is still a really cool effect!




This 'masking' feature is going to come in very handy as I am working on the movie my students and I made last summer. I have lots of background issues.

Hm. Maybe I should talk about the movie from last summer...

One of these times.

4 Comments:

At 4:37 AM, Blogger Raven's Path said...

Very cool. The video version of the multiplicity shots I did of two of the grandkids! Take look at those and please let me know what you think. I can see where that will come in handy for you. Have you ever put the movies you made back in college on DVD?

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger The Lord of Castle Zierath said...

I've got the final copies on DVD, but I really want to get the original footage onto DVD and maybe re-edit them.

I'll take a look at your multiplicity shots...

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger The Lord of Castle Zierath said...

Raven, went looking for them, but couldn't find them. What are they called?

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger The Lord of Castle Zierath said...

Also, I tried to leave comment on your blog, but it wouldn't let me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home